Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: Hot Water is Coming Back!
- •The water is gradually warming up and should be hot by this evening - Fri., 5.24.
- •Towel service will resume by late afternoon/early evening.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Facility Request Form
This form must be completed and returned NO LATER THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED EVENT (excluding weekends and holidays).
Please note that completion of this application does not guarantee approval. Applicants may return the completed form to the Administration Office in Room 103 or email a completed copy of this form to email@example.com to be reviewed.
To fill out the form, please save it to your computer first, then fill it out and email it.
Special Events Facility Request Form
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.