KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
The Sport Club program is designed to serve the sporting interests of KU students, faculty and staff. The program offers sport activities and opportunities for members of the university community.
Some of the sport clubs compete on regional and sometimes national levels in a wide variety of sports. Other clubs tend to focus more on self-improvement or just for fun.
Each club is guided by KU Recreation Services, but student development is emphasized as each club is student-led, student-ran and student-driven.
All sport clubs collect dues from members to offset expenses and raise funds for equipment and/or regional and national travel.