KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Water Outage Mon., 5.20 from 8-10 am
- •Due to testing for backflow, there will be no water available in the ASRFC.
- •Areas affected are: bathrooms, showers, water fountains and laundry service.
- •Please use Robinson for showers and Watkins Health Center for restrooms.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Canoe KU Trip Coming in May!
- •Trip will take place May 28 - June 3.
- •Float down the Buffalo River in Arkansas.
- •Don't delay, apply today!
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Outdoor Pursuit Links to Local Parks
Having trouble deciding where to go camping?
Have a look at these local, state, and national parks.
- National Park Service
- Wilderness.net Wilderness Areas
- gorp.away.com Wilderness Areas
- US Federal Forest Service
- Wilderness Society
Information concerning weather conditions in the area:
Organizations shaping the outdoor industry:
- Association for Experiential Education
- National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association
- Association for Outdoor Recreation & Education
- Leave No Trace, Center For Outdoor Ethics
- Outside Away
- National Geographic