KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
The Outdoor Pursuits program offers two levels of equipment rental for hiking, camping, and canoeing. Staff can provide information on area hiking trails and campsites.
The ASRFC "Chalk Rock" is a 42 feet tall climbing wall and consists of six belay lines. The 12 foot bouldering wall wraps around two of the walls and incorporates an arch around two structural pillars.
The Challenge Course provides opportunities for groups of people to work together and develop team unity in a unique and exciting outdoor adventure.