KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Leave Your Mark Contest Deadline Extended!
- •The deadline for the Leave Your Mark design campaign has been extended to June 28th.
- •Submit your design today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- KU Fit Summer Schedule Available Now
- •Summer classes run from June 3rd to July 31st; Monday-Friday
- •$25 for the whole summer or $3 per class; passes are available in the ASRFC office. Get yours today!
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Informal Recreation promotes healthy lifestyle choices through unstructured, drop-in use of recreational facilities provided by KU Recreation Services.
Informal Recreation is the foundation of KU Recreation Services and allows members to independently participate in recreation and fitness activities at their leisure for fitness and fun.