KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: Hot Water is Coming Back!
- •The water is gradually warming up and should be hot by this evening - Fri., 5.24.
- •Towel service will resume by late afternoon/early evening.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Total Fitness Boxing
A Total Body Knockout Workout!
- Involves gloves, wraps and heavy bags!
- Focuses on cardio and strength as well as agility and fighter skills
- Try this authentic boxing-based workout designed to give your metabolism a 1-2 punch!
- Meets in the Martial Arts Studio
$50 for 6-week session which includes:
- Two 1- hour sessions per week
Sign up in the Administrative Office of the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center, Rm 103! Payment due at time of sign up. Membership is required to participate in the class. Space is limited to the first 20 people per class.
Spring Session 2: April 1 - May 9, 2013
|Monday/Wednesday||7:00 - 8:00 a.m.||Mike Yabut|