KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
KU Fit Group Fitness
KU Fit is a fun and social way to exercise. There are over 40 classes per week of cardio, strength, flexibility and functional training provided to help you create a well-rounded fitness regime.
Certified fitness instructors motivate and lead your mind and body through a workout to increase fitness and reduce stress. Modifications and options are provided in every class allowing all fitness levels to participate.
*KU Fit Group Fitness Instructors have completed a semester-long, in-house training and obtain a nationally recognized group fitness certification within one year of hire.