KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Water Outage Mon., 5.20 from 8-10 am
- •Due to testing for backflow, there will be no water available in the ASRFC.
- •Areas affected are: bathrooms, showers, water fountains and laundry service.
- •Please use Robinson for showers and Watkins Health Center for restrooms.
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Canoe KU Trip Coming in May!
- •Trip will take place May 28 - June 3.
- •Float down the Buffalo River in Arkansas.
- •Don't delay, apply today!
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Boot Camp Challenge
- Help you get in shape. Increase endurance, build strength and agility.
- Provide individual attention and group motivation
Small group (6-15 people) boot camp training twice per week for 6 weeks. $50 for entire 6-week session.
Sign up in the Administrative Office of the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center, Rm 103! Payment due at time of sign up. Membership is required to participate in the Boot Camp. Space is limited to 20 people.
Summer Session: June 10 - July 25, 2013
* No Boot Camp the week of July 4th
Monday/Wednesday (Faculty/Staff Only)
|12:00 - 12:50 p.m.||Daniel Rosen|
Tuesday/Thursday (All Current Members)
|7:00 - 7:50 a.m.||Lauren Beeves|