KU Recreation Services
Notices & Events
- Annual Steam Shutdown: May 19-24
- •There will be NO HOT WATER May 19-24 in the ASRFC.
- •This will affect towel service, showers, and fluctuating temps in the building.
- •Thank you for your understanding during this planned shutdown.
- Canoe KU Trip Coming in May - Deadline Extended to May 22nd!
- •Trip will take place May 28 - June 3.
- •Float down the Buffalo River in Arkansas.
- •Don't delay, apply today!
- Racquetball Court #3 Closed Indefinitely
- •Due to shattered glass, this court is closed, but is anticipated to be open on June 17.
- •Thank you for your cooperation while it is being fixed.
- Enter the Leave Your Mark Design Contest
- •Submissions accepted April 17 - June 12
- •Open to any KU Student
- •Winning design will be put on wall by the track in the ASRFC
- Play-By 3-on-3 Men's & Women's BB Tournaments
- •Get your team together now for the summer tourney.
- •Registration will be from May 22nd - May 29th.; Play will begin May 31st
- •Register online at IMLeagues.com/KU
- Bikes for Rent in ODP
- •Outdoor Pursuits now has bikes available to rent.
- •Mountain and Comfort bikes are available.
Faculty and Staff Wellness
- Lunch 'N Learns
- Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center Payroll Deduction
- Recreation Services Programs:
Faculty and Staff Only Boot Camp
Private, on-site fitness classes available by request
KU Fit - Group Fitness Classes
Personal Training - Individual/Group
Total Fitness Boxing
- KU Scale Down Challenge
Watch what others have to say about how the KU Scale Down Challenge helped them.
- Robinson Center
- Weight Watchers at Work
- Campus Walking Maps
Wellness Opportunities found right here on campus: